Eau Gallie Public Library
The Library was founded in 1898, making it the second oldest library in Brevard County. The founders initially established the library in the Eau Gallie Post Office. The library was moved to several locations over the years, including the city hall, the civic center, and a restaurant. In 1962, the library was moved to its current location at 1521 Pineapple Avenue, where a new building was constructed in 1998.