The American Police Hall of Fame & Museum
The American Police Hall of Fame and Museum was founded in 1960. It is the nation’s first national police museum and memorial dedicated to law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
Gun Range Info
Please note the Gun Range cannot be used by non-US citizens unless they have a lawful hunting license from any state in the United States or unless they are a law enforcement officer of a friendly foreign government entering the US on official law enforcement business. Hunting licenses can be obtained prior to a US visit via many methods and an internet search may be helpful.
Open daily from 10:00am to 6:00pm
closed Thanksgiving day, Christmas day, New Years day
A State-Of-The-Art Gun Range Featuring:
- 2 Bays With 12 Firing Positions Per Bay
- Computerized Target System
- 50 Foot Shooting Depth
- Completely Air Conditioned
- HEPA Air Filtration Systems
- Granular Rubber Bullet Trap
- Rent Gun, Ear & Eye Protection
- Purchase Ammo, Target, Guns & More
- Certified Range Masters On Duty